The second applet is intended to enable you to explore some
- Leave the box saying 'Free draw' as it is and choose a function from the list.
- Click on the left hand plane.
- Drag the mouse around the left hand plane and observe the image
of your path on the right hand plane. The green circles are the unit circles. Listen for the
- Now choose a style of path from the 'Free draw' box. If you choose a circle, select a radius from the given list.
- Click on the left hand plane. This point will be the centre of the circle or a point on the line, according to which style you have chosen. The path together with its image will appear.