This web application allows you to explore complex functions of complex variables.
Two screens are displayed. The left is the domain and the right is the codomain.
The image, under the chosen function, of the set on drawn on the left is displayed on the right.
- Choose a function from the given list. For some of the functions a window will open
allowing you to choose parameters.
- Complex numbers should be entered in the form 'a+bi' where a and b are real numbers in decimal form.
- Choose the type of set you wish to draw in the domain.
- If you choose 'Free draw' you can draw the set by dragging the mouse.
- Otherwise press 'Plot function' to see the set and its image under the function.
- If a line is chosen a point on a line is selected by clicking with the mouse or entering in the text box.
are determined by clicking the mouse or by entering in the labelled boxes.
- The radius of a circle can be entered in the box labelled 'Radius='.